Get a personalized Horsehair Bracelet made from your horses's tail hair!
Each bracelet is carefully made-to-order by a local craftswoman - You will wear it proudly wherever you go. Makes an amazing memento and gift!
Item's Description :
- Each bracelet comes with a hand carved heart- shaped pendant, personalized by delicately wood burning a name of your choice.
- The wooden end caps have three small wood burned horse shoes on them.
- All wood pieces are finished with natural hemp-seed oil.
- Bracelets are braided using a four strand, round braiding method.
- Closures - Lobster clasps.
- Please choose the number of charms, each charm can be burned with a different name. Up to 10 characters/spaces long (10 would make the font pretty tiny).
After adding to cart you will be able to add your horse's name on our "NOTE TO SHOP" section.
For example -
First Charm - Woody
Second Charm - Lily
- If you chose custom size - Please add it on our "NOTE TO SHOP" section on the cart page.
If you chose to send us your own horse's hair (that's great!), please read carefully the instructions below of how to cut it. We'll contact you within 1 business day with our studio address - Please wait for our email before sending.
How to cut your bracelet hair?
- Please cut a small section of hair (a bit thicker than the width of a pencil) from the longest part of your horses tail (right in the middle under the tail bone is typically the best choice).
- Length - Minimum of 12" long.
- Be sure to get a bit of each color if your horse is a paint, or just has a pretty tail :).
- Rubber band the hair at the top, wind it up, and look for our address on the email we sent you (the shipping cost will be yours).
- We will wash the hair with warm water and a mild soap, leaving your horse's natural shine, before constructing your bracelet.
- Make sure to give her an apple.
Ready to ship in 7–10 business days from United States.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD
EU: 7 to 12 business days.
AUS: 16 to 24 business days.
These bracelets were tested by US farm girls and proven to be quite durable!
Nevertheless, to insure their long beautiful life, here's what you do....
Basic Care Instructions:
- Water resistant, but please avoid submerging them in water often. (No showering, washing dishes, swimming, ect.).
-A void abrasive contact. These are not likely to brake unless cut through, so please try to avoid rubbing them against rough objects and edges.
- If any stray hairs do get cut, or pop up, simply cut them back close to the braid— avoiding cutting any other hairs for the longest life out of your bracelet.